Your loving commitment,
our professional promise
They say ‘when you know, you know’. This also applies to your choice of a wedding photographer.
What makes a good wedding photographer? A complex combination of things such as technical finesse, creative vision and organisational aptitude. They should be personable, adaptable and have finely honed instincts. But perhaps the most important thing to find in a photographer is the fact that they are genuinely excited about your shoot and their craft.
They will do everything they can to make your special day absolutely magical. And that’s what Leigh Warner not only promises but consistently delivers. It explains why he’s been known as one of the best wedding photographers on the Gold Coast for over a decade!
What to expect with Leigh Warner Photography
On your wedding day, you’ll greatly appreciate having someone with many years of experience by your side. You want a photographer with a plan, who works to a timeline. Perhaps you’d like some advice on posing, particularly in finding flattering yet natural-looking ways to position your body. Plus, a few laughs wouldn’t go astray. You’ll find all this and more with Leigh Warner Photography.
At Leigh Warner Photography, our wedding shoots are anything but typical. We aim to capture your unique story as a couple. However, we can give you a taster of what to expect from our photographic services during your wedding.
• Getting ready. Shots that capture the pensive moments when you and your bridal party are preparing yourselves. For example, makeup, hair, giggles and champagne.
• The all-important look. When your significant other sees you in that first moment as their husband/wife to be.
• Bride/groom portraits. These are scattered throughout the day as well as scheduled. Also some solo portraits.
• Family photos. Group shots of family.
• Cocktail hour captures. Candid shots of people mingling and enjoying each other’s company as well as some photos that are taken of your reception venue (before it becomes filled with a crowd).
• Reception photos. A combination of capturing special events (such as introductions, toasts, cake cutting, dancing, bouquet toss etc.) and fun and spontaneous moments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Leigh will walk you through your entire wedding journey in order to achieve photos that you will treasure for years to come. That includes in-depth discussion and planning which starts months before the big event. It’s all about connecting on a personal level and discovering how to best portray your beautiful connection as a couple.
Heaven forbid should a slight hiccup arise, you will surely breathe a sigh of relief when your photographer puts you at ease with a bit of humour and compassion. After all, that’s what Leigh Warner has built his business upon – capturing love and happiness as it unfolds. It’s all about creating a relaxed yet fun environment.
Yes, of course. You can view our testimonials and find out what others have said about Leigh Warner Photography.
More questions? Check out our full FAQ page.
Want to enquire? Check if your date is available.
Send us your enquiry online by filling out the form below: